Effective date: February 26, 2019
IOTCO SA (“we”, “our”, “our”) operates the UVmastercare mobile application (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
This page explains our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices available to you with regard to this data.
- Service By Service we mean the UVmastercare mobile application operated by IOTCO SA
- Personal Data Personal Data means data concerning a living individual who can be identified from this data (or from this data and others information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is collected automatically and is generated either by use of the Service or by the Service infrastructure itself (for example, length of time a page is viewed).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Sub-Processors (or Service Providers) The term Processor (or Service Provider) refers to any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of several Service Providers. Services to process your data more efficiently.
- Concerned Person (or User) By Concerned Person, we mean any living person who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Data Collection and Use
We collect many types of data for different purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of data collected
When you use our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Nominative personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- Address, city, province, state, postal code
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to send you newsletters, marketing communications or promotions and other information that may be of interest to you. You can choose not to receive any communications from us or to receive only certain communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the instructions in each of the emails we send.
When you access the Service by means of a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, the unique identifier of your mobile device, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you are using, unique device identifiers as well as other diagnostic data (“Usage Data” ).
We may use and store data about your geographic location if you allow us to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide the functionality of our Service and to improve and personalize our Service.
When using our Service, you can turn location services on or off at any time using your device settings.
Tracking and Cookie Data
Cookies are small data files that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your device. Other tracking technologies such as pixels, beacons and scripts are also used to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can ask your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain elements of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preferences Cookies. We use Preferences Cookies to remember your preferences and your various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security reasons.
Use of data
IOTCO SA uses the data collected for a variety of purposes:notify
- To provide and maintain our Service
- Toyou of changes to our Service
- To enable you to use the interactive features of our Service when you wish
- To ensure the customer support
- To collect valuable data or analysis that will allow us to improve our Service
- To monitor the use of our Service
- To detect, prevent and resolve technical problemsinform
- Toyou of news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have already indicated that you do not want to not receive information of this nature.
Legal basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
IOTCO SA may process your Personal Data:
- Because we need to perform a contract with you
- Because you have authorized us to do so
- Because we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this processing and your rights do not take precedence on this legitimate interest
- payment processing purposes
- ForTo comply with the law
IOTCO SA will also keep Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when such data is used to enhance security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or if we are legally required to retain such data for longer.
Information about you, including your Personal Data, may be transferred from your region, province, country, or other territorial division to computers – and stored on them – located in a location where the legislation relating to the data protection differs from that of the territory where you reside.
If you are located outside Belgium and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Belgium and process it there.
Communication of data to law enforcement authorities
In certain circumstances, IOTCO SA may be required to communicate your Personal Data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
IOTCO SA may communicate your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that it is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of IOTCO SA
- Prevent possible wrongdoing or investigate on such acts within the framework of the Service
- Ensure the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against civil liability
security The security of your data is important to us. However, remember that no method of data transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we try to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Do Not Follow Me Signals
We do not support Do Not Follow Me (“NPS”). “Do not follow me” is a preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate to websites that you do not want to be followed.
You can enable or disable “Do not follow me” by going to the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Data protection rights granted to you by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. IOTCO SA intends to take reasonable measures to allow you to correct, modify or delete your Personal Data or limit its use.
If you would like to know what Personal Data we hold about you and want it deleted from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection:
- rightsThe right to access, update or delete the information we hold about you. When this option is offered, you can view or update your Personal Data or request its deletion in the settings section of your account. If you cannot perform these actions yourself, please contact us for assistance.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of opposition. You have the right to object to our processing your Personal Data.
- Right to restriction You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a commonly used, structured and machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if IOTCO SA relied on your consent to process your personal data.
Please note that we may ask you to prove your identity before responding to requests of this nature.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more details, please contact the data protection authority closest to you in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third party companies and third parties to facilitate the provision of our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to provide services related to the Service or to help us analyze the how our Service is used.
These third parties only have access to your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf, and they are prohibited from sharing or using it for any other purpose.
We may use Third Party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Ads (AdWords) The Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and personalize Google Display Network ads by going to the Google Ads Settings page (Google Ads settings) : http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – in your Web browser. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on allows visitors to prevent Google Analytics from collecting and using their data.For more details on Google’s privacy practices, please see the Protection of Google privacy and terms: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can find out more about Facebook interest-based ads by visiting this page https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950To opt out of Facebook interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook complies with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt out of Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the United States http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca / or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europ http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or by using the settings of your mobile device.For more details on Facebook’s privacy practices, please consult the Facebook policy regarding data: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may offer paid products and / or services as part of the Service. In this case, we will use third party services for payment processing (i.e. payment processing companies).
We will not collect or store your payment card data. This data is communicated directly to third-party companies that process payments, which companies use your personal data in accordance with their privacy policies. These payment processors adhere to the PCI-DSS standard managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is the result of a concerted effort between brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure secure processing of payment information.
The payment processing companies we work with are:
Links to other sites
We have no control over the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services and are not responsible for them.
Our Service is not intended for persons under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from children without checking for parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Before the change takes effect, we will notify you by e-mail and / or by posting a prominent notice on our Service and we will update the “effective date” at the top of this Policy. Confidentiality.
Contacting Us If you have