The UVM-AirCom 150 is a powerful and silent UV-C device for disinfecting air contaminated with micro-organisms and viruses such as SARS-CoV-2. The contaminated air is continuously extracted by a
ventilator at the base of the device and disinfected without any chemical additives in the protected chamber.
The pathogenic elements are immediately eliminated and destroyed by UV-C. The disinfected air is blown back into the room.
Continuous disinfection reduces the risk of infection by infectious
pathogens in aerosols such as viruses, bacteria and molds.
FOR GERM-FREE AIR AND MAXIMUM HEALTH PROTECTION.
AND MAXIMUM HEALTH PROTECTION.
- Country of design and production: Belgium
- Origin of components : Europe
- Power supply: 230V/50Hz
- Lamp type: ASB255
- UV-C: 2 x 55W
- Treatment capacity : 150m3
- Air-Flow : 130m3/h
- Lifetime of the lamps : 9000h
- Dimensions (mm): 1035x250x155
- Dimensions with stand + wheels : 600 x 1250 x 600 mm
- Noise level : <30 dB
- Protection : IP20
- Weight : 11,3 Kg
- Weight with foot + wheels : 14,5kg
- With remote control
- Use in human presence