How can the air in an ambulance be made completely disinfected at all times?
In collaboration with Professor Eric Rompen and Dr. Frederic Luizi, we are developing several disinfection devices active on viruses (including Sars-Cov-2), bacteria and fungi.
Originally developed for hospitals (emergency rooms, pneumology, cardiology, stomatology, surgery, cleaning rooms, patient rooms…) dentists, laboratories… we have used our expertise to develop solutions adapted to the constraints of ambulances.
- Aluminium and steel construction
- Made in Belgium
- Power: 72 W
- Lamp type: Premium Amlagam low pressure
- Power supply: 230V AC
- Relay terminals (for general fault)
- IP protection: IP64
- Ceiling and/or wall mounting
- Plug & play
- Two-yearly maintenance
- Ozone: emission-free
- Wavelenght : 254nm
- Weight : 2,5 Kg
- Dimensions (mm): 191 x 535 x 51
- Warranty: 2 years
- Lifetime of the lamp: 5000h
- Efficiency: up to 99.9%.